• NG SerializerPack 2016
NG SerializerPack Guide
NG SerializerPack Reference
Order Links (switches to order page)
Components of NG SerializerPack 2016
General NG features are:
- The ability of handling most of Delphi types. Engine does not favor to classes, any type, starting from primitive types, such as Integer or string, to more complex types, such as records or arrays, can be serialized/de-serialized.
- Support for serializing class/record fields or properties.
- Full inheritance support.
- The ability of adjusting serialization process using provided attributes, such as SerializableAttribute, TransientAttribute, AliasAttribute, ect.
- The ability of writing custom converters.
- Support of fill-read mode via FillReadAttribute. This mode allows to de-serialize owned by parent object sub-objects without re-creating them; that is, instead of usual action sequence, which is to create new sub-object instance, read its properties and assign this created instance to parent object's property, fill-read mode use the following action sequence: read parent object's property, and use read sub-object value to read its properties. This way parent object's property can be even read-only.
- XML-Support via Delphi standard XML access, e.g. IXmlDocument, IXmlNode.
- XML via third party libraries (OmnyXML and NativeXML).
- JSON via Delphi standard JSON access, e.g. TJSONValue.
- JSON via third party libraries (SuperObject).
- Binary stream via standard Delphi TStream.
- Compatible with Delphi and C++ Builder XE and better including 64bit support for XE2 and higher! The next Delphi/C++Builder release will be supported almost immediately after public availability.
- Supported IDEs (VCL):
- Delphi XE and better (depending on package)
- C++ Builder XE and better (depending on package)
- All corresponding Studio Products (RAD Studio XE, XE2, XE3, XE4, XE5, XE6, XE7 etc.)
- FMX support for Delphi/C++Builder XE4 and higher
- Supported operating systems: Win 2000 or better (including Windows 7 + 8)
- Full sourcecode of all controls included. Registered versions include NG util to compile packages on target system.
- Extensive demo projects with sourcecode
- Free updates via Internet
- A Site License covers unlimited number of developers in same organization at one location
- Free technical support via public forum (forum.lmd.de), e-mail, fax or mail;
- Also available as part of NG Complete or LMD VCL Complete.