• NG DialogPack 2016
NG DialogPack Guide
Order Links (switches to order page)
Taskdialog with various features
Taskdialog with advanced features
TNGInputDialog - HTML Templates (1)
TNGInputDialog - HTML Templates (2)
Simple TaskDialog (Charcoal Dark Slate)
ExpandedText demo (Charcoal Dark Slate)
CommandLinks demo (Charcoal Dark Slate)
NG InputDialog (Amethyst Kamri)
NG InputDialog with ComboBox (Amethyst Kamri)
HTML Template Sample Dialog (Aqua Graphite)
Components of NG DialogPack 2016
NG-DialogPack package contains tree major components:
- TNGTaskDialog component allows to configure and show Windows Vista (and higher) like task dialogs. Task dialog can contain:
- Caption, Title and Content texts.
- MainIcon, which can be one of the standard icons, like Information, Warning, Error, ect.; or a custom icon.
- Standard buttons, such as Ok, Cancel, Yes, No, Retry, ect; or a custom buttons, with custom Caption, ModalResult and Enabled state, configurable by the user. There is the ability to show custom buttons as command links, supporting CommandLinkHint feature.
- Radio buttons with Caption and Enabled state configurable by the user.
- Progress bar with various configurable properties, such as Min, Max and Position.
- Expandable additional information text with expand/collapse button.
- Verification check-box with configurable initial check-box state and check-box caption.
- Footer area with FooterIcon, analogous to MainIcon, and FooterText.
- TNGInputDialog component allows to configure and show input dialog, which is a dialog that contains some input control, such as edit or memo, and provides a way for the user to input a value. Input dialog can contain:
- Caption, Title and Content texts, MainIcon, standard and custom buttons, expandable additional information, verification check-box and footer area - all these features are analogous to TNGTaskDialog.
- Input control, which can be configured by the user by assigning a value to InputType property. Input control can be one of the following: edit, memo, password edit, editable combo-ox, non-editable combo-box, date-time picker or a custom input control (or several controls) configured as a mini-HTML template, using TemplateHtml property.
- InputValue property can be used to specify initial input value, which is shown when the dialog executed. As well, InputItems property can be used to configure combo-box items.
- TNGMessageDialog component allows to configure and show simple message dialogs with a look, compatible with TNGTaskDialog. The main purpose of the component is to be used internally inside TNGDialogs.Message overloaded methods, so, it, probably, need not be used explicitly. The component provides a set of properties, which are analogous to Delphi standard MessageDlg function parameters.
First two dialog components support advanced set of features, such as callback timer, OnButtonClick event with the ability of dialog content modification from the event handler, and navigation.
Besides the controls we are proud to introduce a simple, very convenient API for executing dialogs. The API is organized as static methods of TNGDialogs structure, most of which are overloaded. In most cases this API allows to show required dialog writing one or just several lines of code without placing dialog components on the form. The API provides replacement for standard Delphi dialog functions, such as ShowMessage, MessageDlg, InputBox and InputQuert to allow to show dialogs, compatible with task dialog look and feel. It also contains some additional simple dialog functions, such as Error, Warning or Information. All these function are overloaded, which allows to specify only required parameters.
Another part of Fluent Interface API is our unique dialog builders, available for task and input dialogs.
Since NG 2016 release VCL Styles are fully supported in Delphi/C++Builder XE2 and better.
Finally the package provides design-time editor for TNGTaskDialog and TNGInputDialog components. Double click on the dialog component. placed on a form, to execute design-time editor. The editor provides a simple way to configure dialog, and provides the ability to look at the resulting dialog by clicking "Show Dialog" button.